NOTE: This competition has now closed.
Here are the terms and conditions for Cuvva's GRAN TURISMO competition. Every time you buy a policy you get an entry. You can also find further methods of entry below.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Cuvva Limited, Registered Address: Old Sorting House, 46 Essex Rd, London N1 8LN.
- The competition is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only aged 18 and above
- You must hold a full UK DVLA drivers licence or provisional learners licence to enter the competition
- Employees of Cuvva, their immediate family members and anyone connected with the competition are excluded from participating.
- Cuvva will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer or completed by third parties or in bulk.
The competition will run from 3rd July 2023 (the “Opening Date”) to 30th September 2023 (the “Closing Date”)
All entries must be received by Cuvva by 11:59 PM GMT on the Closing Date to be entered into the competition
- To enter the competition, participants must purchase a policy from Cuvva during the competition period. Each policy purchased gives the participant one entry into the draw.
- Other ways participants can enter and/or increase the number of entries are by:
1 - Referring friends to Cuvva - each friend you refer to Cuvva gives you another entry
2 - Following Cuvva on TikTok (@Cuvva) or Instagram (@Getcuvva), liking our competition post and sharing it on your own social channels, tagging Cuvva in the post. The completion of following, liking, sharing, and tagging on these platforms will give the participant one additional entry into the draw.
- Only entries received during the competition period will be considered. Cuvva accepts no responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including technical issues or delays.
The Prize for the Winner is supplied by Element London Ltd of 5 Morie Street, London, SW18 1SL (the “Supplier”).
The Prizes for Runners-Up are supplied by Cuvva.
1. Prize for the Winner (One person)
- The grand prize consists of an unforgettable trip to Dubai for the winner and one companion chosen by the winner. The companion can be of any age, but if under 18, he or she must obtain prior parental or guardian permission. However, please note the specific age and physical restrictions for certain components of the prize as outlined below. Failure to meet any of these restrictions will result in the forfeiture of the corresponding components of the prize.
The prize includes:
- Airfare: Return economy class flights from major airports in London, UK to Dubai, UAE (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties). Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available. Flight itinerary will be selected by the Supplier at their sole discretion.
- Transfers: Return airport transfers in Dubai only. Travel arrangements, including costs relating to public transport, fuel or parking, to and from the winner or companion’s home and London departure airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- Accommodation: 3 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation in Dubai, based on sharing a double occupancy room, selected by the Supplier at their sole discretion
- Virtual Reality Race Experience: Choice between (1) 1-hour free practice, 1-hour Quick Race, or (2) GRAN TURISMO Race consisting of 20 min practice, 10 min qualifying and 30 min race. Includes roundtrip transfers from winner’s hotel accommodation
- Go Karting Experience: Includes roundtrip transfers from winner’s hotel accommodation, 15 minute go karting experience and all equipment
- Zipline Experience in Dubai Marina: Includes single ride on world’s fastest urban zip line and roundtrip transfers from winner’s hotel accommodation
- Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Tickets: Includes tickets to level 124 and 125, ride on world’s fastest double deck elevators and virtual reality experience
- Speedboat Tour (1.5 hours)
- Dinner and Drinks at a Top Restaurant: Provided to the value of up to £200, including gratuity. Restaurant will be chosen at the Supplier’s sole discretion.
- Travel Insurance. (*Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. Travel insurance provided is a basic single trip policy and it is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over. Levels of coverage will vary and it is the winner and the companion’s responsibility to ensure that the level of coverage offered is sufficient for their circumstances. The policy details can be found here: https://www.wearetravelinsurance.co.uk/docs/Policy-Wording-20-09.pdf)
- Travel prizes in UK and abroad protected-Element London ATOL 10207/ABTOT 5467
- What’s excluded:
1- Travel over major racing weekends, Christmas, New Year, or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country
2 - Spending money and personal expenses
3 - Food and drink except for one dinner as specified above
4- Domestic ground transfers other than to and from Dubai airport and Dubai hotel
5- Hotel incidentals
6 - Excursions, attractions other than the attractions specified above, and treatments
7 - Visas
8 - Anything not expressly stated in this Terms and Conditions.
- Age, physical, and other restrictions
|Virtual Reality Race Experience
|No minimum age but should be able to reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel to participate.
|Go Karting Experience
|The minimum age for the outdoor track is 13 years old, the minimum age for the indoor track is 7 years old with a minimum height requirement of 4ft1”, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant or have any neck, back or shoulder injuries or any serious health issues.
|Zipline Experience in Dubai Marina
|The minimum age is 12 years old, all children under 18 years old require a consent form signed by a parent or guardian; participants must weigh between 50 (7.87 stone) – 100 kg (15.74 stone), the minimum height is 130cm, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have back or neck problems, heart conditions or any serious health issues.
|Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Tickets
|A valid photo ID is required for all guests on the day of visit.
|The minimum age is 5 years old, it is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have back or neck injuries or other serious health conditions.
- The winner may contact Cuvva with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure. The preferred travel dates must include a Saturday night. Cuvva and the Supplier may, but are not obliged to, consider the dates suggested by the winner, and retain the power to choose the dates at their discretion. The winner and the companion must be available to travel on the dates specified by Cuvva and the Supplier. The preferred travel dates suggested by the winner and the date chosen by Cuvva and the Supplier must be within 12 months of the date the winner is notified.
- Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or cancelled.
- A valid credit or debit card for incidentals may be required to guarantee the winner's room on check in and therefore either the winner or the winner’s companion must possess and travel with a valid credit or debit card.
- The winner and the companion are required to have a passport valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel; any necessary visas; and any additional insurance, other than the travel insurance specified above, which shall be the responsibility of the winner and the companion.
- Prize must be taken in accordance with government guidelines and COVID-19 rules and restrictions in place at the time of travel. The arrangement and additional costs for any COVID-19 testing, quarantine accommodation or anything else that may be required is the sole responsibility of the winner and the companion.
2. Prizes for Runners-Up (Up to 25 people)
- 10 people will win £50 in Cuvva discount
- 15 people will win a Cuvva x GRAN TURISMO goody bag.
Winner and runners-up selection:
- The winner will be selected through a random draw and notified by email or social media within 31 days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Cuvva reserves the right to select an alternative winner
- The runners-up will be selected in the same random draw and notified by email or social media within 14 days of the Closing Date. If the runner-up cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Cuvva reserves the right to elect an alternative runner-up
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf
- Only one prize will be awarded per participant entering the competition
- Cuvva must publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, Cuvva will publish the full name and picture of the winner and names of the runners-up on the Cuvva website,social media, and via newsletters to customers within two months of the Closing Date. The participant can object to their information being published or made available or refuse certain information being published or made available by contacting Cuvva by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, as long as they communicate their objection before the Supplier or Cuvva start delivering the prize.
- By participating in the competition, participants agree to allow Cuvva to use their full name and picture for promotional purposes without further compensation if they win the Prize for the Winner and full name if they win the Prize for the Runners-Up. Participants may opt out at any time until the Supplier or Cuvva start delivering the prize. Once the Supplier or Cuvva starts delivering the prize they are not able to opt out from their full name or picture being used.
- All elements of the prizes are subject to availability; if unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and equal monetary value may be offered at the Supplier or Cuvva’s discretion.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Cuvva reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and disqualify any entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of a prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize.
- Cuvva reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical issues.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documents for the trip.
- Cuvva's decision in all matters relating to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Cuvva, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or runners-up or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cuvva, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Participants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
|Type of Personal Data
|Lawful Basis for Processing
|Administer the competition and provide the personal data of the winner and runners-up to the Supplier to perform a contract for the prize draw entered into between Cuvva and the winner or runners-up.
|Name, email address, phone number, postal address, along with any other information required for entry into the competition or prize draw.
|Performance of a contract
|To create promotional materials announcing the winner and runners-up to be posted on Cuvva’s website and social media, and included in a newsletter that goes out to Cuvva’s customers.
|1 - Name and picture of the winner. 2 - Names of the runners-up
|1 - Performance of a contract. 2 - Legitimate interests - Cuvva has a strong commercial interest in effective marketing.
©2023 Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Gran Turismo is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.