To purchase temporary car insurance through Cuvva, you will need to download our app on your phone. To register, you will need to have:
- A photo of government approved photo ID (typically, this will either be your passport or your Driving Licence)
- A UK DVLA driving licence number (we use this to check whether you have any motoring convictions and to verify the name, address and date of birth)
- Your own UK debit/credit card to make the payment
- Declared all incidents (at fault/not at fault) that you have been involved, as a driver, passenger or named driver, in the last 5 years.
- Been a resident in the UK for the past 3 years or have been a long-term resident within the last 5 years who’s back visiting the UK.
- Permission from the owner of the vehicle