First, you’ll need to download our app on your device. Then you’ll need:
- A photo of valid UK government approved photo ID (usually passport or driving licence)
- A GB DVLA driving licence number
- Your own UK payment card
- To declare all incidents you’ve been involved in (as a driver, named driver or passenger) in the last five years – even the ones where you weren’t at fault
- To have been a UK resident for the past three years, or a long-term resident within the last five years who’s back visiting the UK
- Permission from the owner of the vehicle
Once that’s all sorted, you can go ahead and get short-term car insurance through the app.