1. Support
  2. Motor
  3. What do you do if you have an incident?

What do you do if you have an incident?

All claims are handled by the Underwriter, so you should call them as soon as possible.

Mulsanne: +442038287127

Collingwood: +442038287128

If significant damage has occurred or anyone has been injured, you should call the police. If the police do arrive, get the name and number of the police officer and take note of the crime reference number you are given.

Other things you can do:

  • Take pictures of the incident with your phone.
  • Record the names and contact details of those involved and any witnesses.
  • Even if you think it may have been your fault, we would recommend not making any admission of fault or apology at the scene.


Updated on November 12, 2018

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles