To make sure your policy is valid, you need to keep in mind the following things:
- Provide information which is correct and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- Take reasonable steps to prevent loss, theft or damage to your property.
- Don't travel against the advice of a medical practitioner or transport provider.
- Don't travel with the intention of receiving medical treatment
- Report any theft, attempted theft or malicious damage to the Police or relevant authorities.
- Report any incident which could result in a claim as soon as possible.